The health of our employees, customers and suppliers is our highest priority. We have therefore taken new policies and procedures regarding the spread of COVID-19:
- Our crisis team, which was specially formed for this situation, is monitoring the current situation very closely and can react at short notice.
- The majority of our employees are working from their home office.
- We have adapted internal and operational processes in accordance with the prevention recommendations of the German Federal Government and the Robert Koch Institute, the most important body for the safeguarding of public health in Germany.
- All business travel has been reduced to the absolute minimum.
However, we are doing our utmost to be your reliable partner even in this situation.
Therefore please note:
- As an option, we can offer you the opportunity to carry out your machine acceptance tests virtually.
- Our Customer Service is available to you via remote service in the event of a fault.
- We are in close coordination with our suppliers to plan and secure current and future deliveries.
Do you have questions or special requirements where we can help you to keep your systems productive and trouble-free? Then please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
We continue to monitor the situation closely and will inform you of any changes.
Thank you very much for your loyalty and trust.
All the best and warm regards,