DIGILINE Versa Inline Pro was developed specifically as an add-in to existing conventional packaging lines. The system reproduces crisp full color details on a wide range of substrates and enables consistent brand presentation, even during late-stage customization.
The module combines multitude up-to-date technologies for an efficient and process safe turnkey solution. The late-stage customization functions enables the production of many different specific styles starting from almost blank packaging (carton/plastics), thus considerably reducing the number of packaging variants to be managed with respect to procurement, storage space and stock keeping. Emerging demand for special or only in small quantities required styles, design changes and seasonal promotions are manufactured with shortest process time, close to demand and just in time.
Key Features & Benefits
- Full variable data printing, e. g. printing of unique identifiers or promotional codes, multiple languages
- Flexible printing to respond quickly to consumer requirements
- High cost efficiency even for short runs
- Achieve top print quality on a wide range of substrates – up to 600 dpi
- Brilliant color reproduction with pin-sharp details and the smallest font sizes
Vacuum transport, OMEGA Pro inkjet printing system, VERICAM Pro data verification and print control camera, process safe production software
Intermix camera, monochrome or full-color printer, qualification documents