The OMEGA printer family is the first choice for high-speed, high-resolution single-pass UV Inkjet printing. Thanks to a variety of print widths and speeds, the OMEGA can cover a wide range of industrial application requirements. Beyond monochrome product identification, additional software features allow single- or multiple spot color printing.
The OMEGA printers are ideal components for integrating into existing solutions for marking and coding consumer goods packaging, as well as web-fed or cards and other narrow-format applications. In combination with our own UV specialty inks, OMEGA print heads meet industrial requirements with the tightest tolerances for excellent reliability and ease of use. Flexible configuration of inkjet printing solutions makes it possible to meet specific customers’ needs.
Key Features & Benefits
- Increased brand value through marking, coding, late-stage customization and personalization
- High cost efficiency even for short runs
- Full variable data printing
- Can combine horizontal and vertical printers to allow simultaneous multiple side printing, e.g. on erected boxes
- Print on various substrates thanks to in-house developed inks (standard and low migration inks)
- Speeds up to 120 m/min (400 ft/min)
- Layout design software for easy layout generation including variable inserts
- Achieve top print quality on a wide variety of substrates – up to 720 x 720 dpi
- Spot color inks possible