The OMEGA Pro UV inkjet printer generation provides a cross-system printing and coding solution for applications in a variety of industries. The OMEGA Pro printers impress with their outstanding print quality, high speed, and they offer a scalable print from 54 mm and work on a large number of substrates.
The monochrome DoD UV inkjet printers of the latest OMEGA Pro generation combine the productivity of commonly used offset printing with the flexibility of digital printing technology. This offers unexplored possibilities for variable data printing, personalization, serialization and late-stage customization of a wide range of products including graphics and text elements. Compared to offset printing this approach allows production of small batches with high cost efficiency.
Printing with OMEGA Pro offers advantages for a wide range of applications and helps you cope with complex market challenges, strengthen your competitive ability and raises your production efficiency.
Key Features & Benefits
- Increased brand value through late stage customization and personalization
- High cost efficiency even for short runs
- Full variable data printing
- Reduced production downtime with auto-cleaning
- Allow top speeds up to 100 m/min (330 ft/min)
- RIP and print variable data using various data formats on the fly
- Layout design software for easy layout generation including variable inserts
- Application tailored inks
- Achieve top print quality on a wide variety of substrates – up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Spot color inks possible